(Pictured Above: Pure drops of Savageness from my 2x6 minute rounds of weighted step ups)
It has been a painfully wonderful experience these last three weeks as the newest member of Parabolic's World Class training facility in NJ (1 of 4 locations).
The coaching is top notch and I feel like a college athlete again which has brought about a re-impassioned intensity to my training. Training like an athlete towards a goal is always incredibly motivating and rewarding.
I am getting married in September and have been carrying some extra poundage on and off for the last 4-5 years. After a very inspiring trip to The Fitness Summit, I made a commitment to myself to look, weigh, and feel my best come 9/17.
As it stands now, we are 123 days from the wedding and I am pumped to walk down the aisle looking like the love child of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine and Christian Bale's Batman.
My coach re-confirmed one of my favorite lines, "you can't out-train a shitty diet." With that said, nutrition will be key to dropping the 1-2 pounds of fat per week I'm looking to shred.
To ensure that my goals will be met with success, I have established and am following the below procedures. Time to man up.
1. No ice cream.
2. No more than 2 alcoholic drinks per week.
3. Minimum of 3 Parabolic workouts, 3 Muay Thai Workouts, & 3 Jiu Jitsu Workouts Per Week. Should come out to around 450 minutes of work (at minimum).
4. Replace one meal per day with a shake. Preferred fuel source is Stronger Faster Healthier.
5. Sleep a minimum of 7 hours per night.
6. Reduce caloric intake by 250 to 500.
7. Sleep, Eat, & Train in my Pedestals.
8. Be a Savage.
To measure improvements beyond aesthetics, I will be going through an FMS and Strength Assessment with Parabolic and will share my results. Keep a look out for a Blog Post about it.
This will be a very interesting 17.5 weeks but I'm ready to restore my full Savageness.
Looking forward to keeping you all posted with progress.
Keep Crushing Everyone!
Hugs & Deadlifts,