Introducing: Pedestal’s Tread Collection
Get every ounce out of your workout with the world’s lightest barefoot training shoe. Great for training on turf, gravel, cement, and going from locker room to training session! Available in both a low and hybrid style. Made in the U.S.A. #EveryOunceCounts. Features:
- Waterproof Rubber Bottom: Allows for training and traction on all surfaces both indoor and out.
- Zero-Drop for Natural Foot Position: Makes for an anatomically safer and more effective workout.
- Wool and Nylon Blend: Provides extreme comfort, moisture management, and durability.
- Silver Lining: Eliminates odor and bacteria at the source.
- Weighs only 4oz: Can fit in your pocket if need be!
- Machine washable: Wash cold and hang dry.
Learn: Treads vs 5.0’s
*DISCLAIMER: This sole is made of a natural rubber latex. Should you have an allergy to latex, make sure to wear a liner sock to act as a barrier between your skin and the latex. We suggest that you also wear a liner if you plan on wearing them for a long period of time.